« Last post by Melcb on Today at 07:14:34 PM »
Just an update. We have spoken with the rep at William Hill and we have tried all we can to assist you with this matter. However unfortunately we cant assist any further and it is out of our hands. We have been told that the matter is now under investigation with a 3rd party called IBAS or known as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service which is an authoritative, totally independent third party, offering adjudication for customers who have an unresolved betting dispute with their book.
Here is what has been done regarding your dispute:
- Customer contacted last February disputing one session he had on Pig Wizard (Vegas)
- He provided one screenshot, wherein the reels are filled with Pig Wizard bonus symbol, which he was expecting a large amount of winnings.
- This was checked by Tech Team and it was confirmed that there are no fault on the game - possible display issue in which we had offered a £30 GOG for the inconvenience.
- Customer got upset and refused to accept this. He continuously sent us emails with all his dispute and complaints - he was then advised to send the case over to second opinion.
- Julie of the Second Opinion Team had this investigated again and the same result - an email was then sent to customer confirming this and he was advised to contact IBAS should he wish to pursue his complaint further.