Many new poker players
take every practice they can to improve their skills and learn new tactics along the way. They do as much reading about poker
games and odds from various sources, but all these knowledge has to be applied during a game. Poker is also a game of nerves. The player who has learned to be disciplined and patient will get ahead of his game. After all these poker tests, a player may then try their hand with real money to win jackpots
Get into the Thick of the Action
By going to CD Poker, a player gets the chance to get a good amount of bonus that would help him get going with his game. Right smack on its homepage, you will find the first bonus at a rate of 150% up to $500. If you have read the terms attached to this bonus, you will know that you only need $334 to get this bonus from CD Poker.
Currently, CD Poker is offering three types of Sit n’ Go jackpots; namely, Fort Knox, Rio and Maui. It also shows which jackpot was last won and by how much. In addition, a player is given the chance to win a laptop, XDA phone or Sony handycam by making the initial deposit at the site. This promo allows the winning player to choose which prize he or she likes best of the three.
For other promotions from CD Poker, one will get to enjoy the Medals Race, Reload bonus, Bad Beat, Best Hand bonus, and many more. Under Game Features, you will learn more about payout schemes, rake, cashier, process of cashing out, game rules, and your individual account. Are you interested in VIP Club
? There’s quite a few here such as Prodigy Club, Dream Team Club, Extreme Club, Shark Club, Pro Club, Legend Club, and VIP T&C.
Navigating on the Site
Navigation is simple and straightforward. The links you need to see are all at the top portion such as how to get started, existing promotions and tournaments, game features, their own poker school, mechanics on inviting a friend, VIP Club, affiliates, and a casino
section on it. The flags lined up at the top right hand portion of the page allow players to see if their country of origin is accepted as players on the site. Here’s your chance to go into online poker with the best to offer.
CDPoker offers a large selection of poker bonuses and promotions for you to choose from. See below:
First Deposit Bonus
CDPoker offer a first deposit bonus of 100$ up to $500. In order to claim this bonus, the following terms and conditions apply:
- This offer is only valid for players making their first deposit.
- This is an incremental bonus which is released to players as they earn CD Points at ring games and tournaments.
- CDPoints are accrued by players based on each hand they participate in as long as the hand is raked.
CDPoints are awarded as follows:
|Rake Per Hand
||No. of CDPoints for each raked hand
|$0.10 / $0.24||0.25 CD Points|
|$0.25 / $0.50||1 CD Point|
|$0.51 / $0.75||1.5 CD Points|
|$0.76 / $0.24||2 CD Points|
|$1.01 / $1.00||3 CD Points|
|$1.26 / $1.50||4 CD Points|
|$1.51 / $1.75||5 CD Points|
|$1.76 / $2.00||6 CD Points|
|$2.01 / $2.25||7 CD Points|
|$2.26 / $2.50||8 CD Points|
|$2.51 / $2.75||9 CD Points|
|$2.76 and up||10 CD Points|
||No. of CDPoints for each $1 in Tournament Fees
|$1||15 CD Points|
E.g. For every 1,200 CD Points a player earns, a $10 bonus will be released.
First Depositors Freeroll
CDPoker offer free entry into their weekly new depositor freeroll tournaments.
New Depositors Freeroll Tournament
- Winners choose a prize from: Laptop, Nintendo Wii, Canon Digcam G9, Nintendo Wii, Samsung
$1,000 New Depositors Freeroll
- $1,000 freeroll held weekly on wednesdays
Refer A Friend
Invite a friend and receive $50 free. The referred player will also receive a $50 bonus. In order to receive the free $50, the referred player must open an account within 50 days of invitation and make a minimum deposit of $50.
Reload bonuses are available for players once a month. It is offered to players as they earn CDPoints at ring games and is based on CD Points earned after the first of the player's additional deposits.
Bad Beat Bonus
- In order to claim the bad beat bonus, the following conditions apply:
Best Hand of the Day Bonus
- 4 jacks of better must be beaten in order to quality.
- Both pocket cards must be used in the winning and losing hands
- An email must then be sent to email@example.com
- Prize payout is $150
- The player with the best hand of the day will receive a bonus of $100. Rules for claiming this bonus is as follows:
- You must obtain the highest royal flush hand of the day
- Both pocket cards must be used
- Applies to only texas holdem games with minimum blinds of $0.50/$1
- There must be at least 3 players on the table
- reviewed by Latest Poker Bonuses, last updated 2013-02-21