Poll

Do you think i will complete the challenge?

yes!
12 (80%)
No
3 (20%)
Only the half
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: I will make 300$ on 90 Days playing sit&gos freebies :D  (Read 52696 times)

Offline Armage

• Lithuania Super Hero
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 562
  • -Receive: 720
  • Referrals: 1
Re: I will make 300$ on 90 Days playing sit&gos freebies :D
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2014, 12:21:50 PM »
keep going mago! do you try to play some free tournaments or they only offers sng's? maybe you get more lucky
Money won is twice as sweet as money earned

The following members gave a Thank You to this post:

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 499
  • -Receive: 435
  • Omaha Pro :D
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2014, 03:55:58 PM »
Its time to challenge yourself Zuga! I use to play Omaha quite a bit and admit it is a bit more challenging than Hold'em. Put yourself to the test and push your poker limits!

hahah no thanx :P  lol I might give it a go ( again ) in some very distant future LOL

Zuga i know ur great in whatever you want so lets try omaha of course in low limits if you play in high limits maybe get troubles and lost some money

thanx Mago, i did try Omaha few times, but i was completely lost :D

hahaha give it a try Zuga i remeber the first time i play omaha on fulltilt i lost 130$ in a day XD in low limits PL10 omaha but when you understand the game and the variance and what hand you can play and defend then u can grabs too much money in a few session ;)
If u bet to the right way u can lose to the most unbelievable way.

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2014, 04:06:45 PM »
keep going mago! do you try to play some free tournaments or they only offers sng's? maybe you get more lucky

sure i try armage and titan have too much freerolls now my account its completly updating and they give me some other tokens for the delay ;) excellent support indeed right now im playing the 2500$ freerolls for depositors look my tokens i have almost 20 tokens for some freerolls and standar tourneys with buy-in
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:08:25 PM by Mago666 »

Online blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28612
  • -Receive: 18348
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2014, 05:18:00 PM »
Your accuont is looking pretty amazing Mago.  Looks like you may have a free 5 bonus due to you too.

Keep up this great job of yours.  Everything is looking fab.

Offline Armage

• Lithuania Super Hero
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 562
  • -Receive: 720
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2014, 06:14:50 PM »
wow, nice! you need to collect some points and you will be awarded some free money i see :)   
Money won is twice as sweet as money earned

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #155 on: January 10, 2014, 09:33:39 AM »
yeah they gave me a 25$ bonus and other deal for be cooper in every 400 pints i earn 5$ and when i reach the silver level they will give me 35in cash and 50$ in pending bonus. actually when i reach the cooper level they gave me 10$ in cash and this 25$ bonus the support is really great ;) and of course i can change some points for cash when i reach 4500 points i can buy a 25$ cash bonus so im close to earn it becasue i can win some points for gold coins :p and the weekly cash back give me 0,50$ for every 50 points generated right now im on 412 points so i will recive 4$ the next week for cash back as i say they too much free bonuses to award
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 09:36:36 AM by Mago666 »

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #156 on: January 10, 2014, 09:48:15 AM »
another day has started and this is my Day number 34!! i think i can completed my two goals in those 90 days :D and maybe with a extra winnings in the MTT tourneys but too much lucky players so far and the max prize winning to the momment in a MTT is about 3$ i hope my luck change in a future MTT the statics so far ;)

Bankroll Sit&gos: 40.68
Bankroll Cash Tables: 47.21
Total Bankroll: 87.89
Days Played: 34
Days Left: 56
Goal: 189
Left: 148.32 Sit&gos
Left: 141.79 Cash
Sit&gos played: 1043
Hands played: 43.682(old Count)+2412(new Count) Total:46.094

Online blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2014, 04:55:51 PM »
Your total bankroll is on target for 232 which is pure excellence!

Right behind you all the way Mago.  Keep up the great "work".

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2014, 05:15:27 PM »
this day looks fantastic and i made some videos so the updating will comming soon :D

Online blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2014, 07:19:35 PM »
this day looks fantastic and i made some videos so the updating will comming soon :D

Cool!  Looking forward to that.

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2014, 03:41:12 PM »
Well yestarday was a great Day almost 11$ on winnings and today looks cool so far 7.2$ on winnings ;) also i won some tokens for a 3 and 1 and a 10$ package of tournaments tokes :D
my challenge now looks really cool and im fell completed realized with this results :D the truzzle is almost done and im almost Silver only need some points :p and they will give me another cools stuffs :D the support loves me lol well for now my weekly cash is around 7.3$ so i will recive it tomorrow 7.5$ or 8$ :p the things can be better now ;) by the way im qualify for tons of great tourneys now VIP level tourneys monthly tournyes lol tons of things to do i hope to get something from that because so far my best result in a MTT tourney was a 34 place with a winning of 3.5$ or somothing like that XD

Bankroll Sit&gos: 41.26
Bankroll Cash Tables: 62.88
Total Bankroll: 104.14
Days Played: 34
Days Left: 56
Goal: 189
Left: 147.74 Sit&gos
Left: 126.12 Cash
Sit&gos played: 1.068
Hands played: 43.682(old Count)+4527(new Count) Total:48.209

here is the video but is in a horrible quality anyone can help me with a screen record program im using camtasia but i dont know how to made a HD video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrnMVa9Sm_Q&feature=youtu.be

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2014, 04:32:39 PM »
by the way today is the day 36 not the 34 ;)

Online blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2014, 05:55:57 PM »
Your stats are looking pretty amazing Mago.  You've had a very successful couple of days by the looks of it.

A lot is coming your way with all those freebies.  I wish you the best of luck with them.

As for your video, yes the quality isn't great.  Love the slow play on the 4 Jacks though.  I don't know of another video software apart from camstudio - camstudio.org - is that the same thing as you have?

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2014, 06:03:12 PM »
thanks blue and yes is the same i have i will try to change the resolution when i converted maybe thats the problem i will try to upload another one with a better queality ;) hehehe yeah the Jacks :D and you see inmediatly i got another four of a kind sevens flopped in the other middle table :D almost the same style of play :D slow slow and they commited suicide :p 

Online blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2014, 06:06:18 PM »
I missed the 7s.  I'll check that out.

Hope you resolve the video quality problem.

I also voted "yes" to your poll.  ;)

What's going on right now!

14mins ago someone from cn flag China read article 'Get Ready' PPA Tells Its One Million Members

Poker Community