Author Topic: BRAGGING THREAD  (Read 196132 times)

Offline SystEmsuX

• Sr.Newbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Hey, how's it goin'?
  • Referrals: 0
Re: BRAGGING THREAD
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2011, 08:45:28 PM »
At the risk of sounding full of myself, here's my brag:  I'm up about $10 this year--and it's only February!

Thinking about quitting my job and going pro...
I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center.  ~Kurt Vonnegut

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28591
  • -Receive: 18329
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2011, 05:01:58 AM »
Being up in poker is definitely an achievement but living off your winnings is another thing. 

Congrats to you.

blue

Offline Chantellee

• United States Hero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 223
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2011, 12:02:58 AM »
Omg i'm currently in 3rd place at Full Tilt... I was in first with 173,000 but yea u know the rest.....

The following members gave a Thank You to this post:

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2011, 05:18:12 AM »
Wow Chantelle.  That was pretty cool out of 450 runners.

blue

Offline lipstick

• Global Moderator
  • United States Almighty Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9983
  • -Receive: 14934
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2011, 12:00:53 PM »
Very nice chantelle!!  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Offline wnanhee

• Superstar Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2713
  • -Receive: 2878
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 01:44:24 PM »
Way to go,Chantel.
Hope you will keep your spot and win.
My fingers are crossed. :)

Offline Rosebud

• United States Mighty! Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1146
  • -Receive: 2409
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2011, 08:43:59 PM »
Have to brag...if even just a little !! :-[ I won a Ladies only $250 guarantee on Feltstars....woohoo :-bd.It's the first only ladies that I ever entered so I thought  :-bd. Anywaysssssssss...I just had to share.I didn't get a screenie but my player name has something to do with flowers.... LOL and poker!! 8) :-X LOL     :-*

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 02:30:26 AM »
That is fantastic Rosebud.  Big congrats and thank you for sharing.

What was your prize?  How many entered and how long did it take you to whoop everyone's butt?

blue

Offline Rosebud

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 04:28:13 AM »
That is fantastic Rosebud.  Big congrats and thank you for sharing.

What was your prize?  How many entered and how long did it take you to whoop everyone's butt?

blue
  Thanks blue !! There were only 45 players,I'm not sure if it was because it cost $2.20 to by in or because only females. :) We played for almost 3 hrs and at first everyone was pretty careful..not any big plays but when we were down to 5 players...which were for the money,it went down to 2 of us in about 30 minutes. WE are down to 2 players and had around 45,000 chips apiece and we went back and forth for 10 minutes and I went all-in with 6's and won the tourney for $80.WooHoo !! :-bd Not bad for 3 hours of work !! ;) :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:30:12 AM by Rosebud »

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 12:44:48 PM »
That is a fantastic return for your $2.20 buy in Rosebud.  Excellent stuff.  Keep the wins and the bragging coming.

blue

Offline kattboots

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3025
  • -Receive: 2006
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »
Ok, I gotta brag just a little bit... This was only my 2nd time ever playing poker online with other people and I actually finished in the money...  :-S It was the El Dorado Palace Daily Freeroll and I only won $6 by placing in 4th place out of 40 players... but, my first try I was so nervous I didn't make it thru 5 hands and then I waited over a month to try it again...  $$ so here is todays "in the money" screenshot  woo

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2011, 03:21:51 AM »
What a fantastic achievement Katt for your second every game.  You clearly are a natural!

Big big congratulations to you and very well done.   Thanks for sharing it too. 

I'm absolutly chuffed to bits.

blue

Offline kattboots

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3025
  • -Receive: 2006
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2011, 04:25:02 AM »
Thank you so much blue... it felt really good... chuffed, yeah! Never ran into anyone else that uses that word other than me... 8)
I forgot to say the game was Omaha and I really never played that before, but I read the rules in the 15 minutes between registering and the start of the game...  8'|

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2011, 05:35:52 AM »
Maybe I should do an Omaha thread on the rules  :-[ (if I've not already done one).

You know Katt - I wondered whether you would get the "chuffed" bit; I thought it might be a bit too English.  Glad you use it too  ;)

I'm looking forward to hearing some more super wins from you.

blue

Offline Rosebud

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2011, 06:26:36 AM »
Congrats Katt,very nice finish.A big congrats since it was Omaha too...not a easy game to play weather you are a seasoned player or a novice.I do like  it because of the different games tho.A big thumbs-up and a woohoo to you!!

What's going on right now!

4mins ago someone from us flag United States read article Reid in Online Poker Drive?

Poker Community