Author Topic: Your favourite Boom! replayer hands....  (Read 26459 times)

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28623
  • -Receive: 18357
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Your favourite Boom! replayer hands....
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2015, 07:29:13 AM »
Check out this incredible bad beat - $0.02/$0.05 PLO Ring game here

The following members gave a Thank You to this post:

Offline Sommi

• Poland Super Hero
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 888
  • -Receive: 1643
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2015, 06:34:42 PM »

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2015, 04:55:08 AM »
Wow - guaranteed action with that hand that's for sure.  I think PokerStars RNG is designed to get action every single hand.

Offline Sommi

• Poland Super Hero
  • Thank You
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2015, 05:56:32 PM »
I doubt that P* soft could be rigged. I like to complain about it during my downswing (which is like 6 months old recently, lmao) - it's better than tilting :P but they wouldn't risk losing players to get more rake in my opinion.
However Daniel Negreanu said that winning players are killing online poker so who knows  LOL

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2015, 06:34:49 AM »
Whilst this hand is from April 2014, it has been classed as "Bluff of the Week" at PokerStars.

This is a $100k privilege freeroll, blinds are 50/100 and the "Worst hand" wins.  I reckon the opponent would have shared the  pot had he called with the community cards being the best hand.

Offline Mago666

• Colombia Hero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 499
  • -Receive: 435
  • Omaha Pro :D
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2015, 09:54:38 AM »
a great bluff!! for sure but well is a freeroll always happends :p first who play a 72 no matter is suitted or not for sure he has a lot of balls or simply dont want to play too much time in a freeroll and just trying to made some chips to see if he can play or not :p
If u bet to the right way u can lose to the most unbelievable way.

Offline Total Racoon

• Latvia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 99
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2015, 11:25:46 AM »
My favourite Boom replayer hand? :D:D This from back in the day :D http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/1107073_091C63F7D0

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »
An amazing hand Total Racoon.  Flop and Turn, those Jacks must have thought they nailed it only to be spoilt by the river. 

Offline Total Racoon

• Latvia Sr. Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 99
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2015, 05:43:46 PM »
Yap, i thougt it's over, but no.... :D:D Actualy this hand still shows up in my memory when i get jacks :D:D:D But, Jacks are the toughest hand to play :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9CBtSW0kA
:D:D:D

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2015, 06:08:55 PM »
That video is classic.  I posted it a some time ago somewhere on LPB and I still love watching it.  Thanks - I enjoyed it all over again  :-bd

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2015, 09:52:01 AM »
This is a pretty awesome hand imho.  Looks like each player thinks they are trapping the other two players.  This is a 0.50/$1 ring game.  Check it out and enjoy.

Offline Sommi

• Poland Super Hero
  • Thank You
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2015, 10:11:31 AM »
This is a pretty awesome hand imho.  Looks like each player thinks they are trapping the other two players.  This is a 0.50/$1 ring game.  Check it out and enjoy.

"Slowplay = you pay"  LOL LOL

and yay, that magic of pokerstars...  LOL  LOL LOL

Offline Sommi

• Poland Super Hero
  • Thank You
« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2015, 03:42:52 PM »
http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/13148419_C6829D3D72

Player 7 = all in every hand, $2 --> $12 within 5 minutes, left table

Offline blueday

• Global Moderator
  • Almighty Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2015, 05:15:35 AM »
Did you make a note of his name?  I'd be watching him all the time to see what's going on there.  If he was winning every hand with crap like that.....it just makes me suspicious.

Offline Sommi

• Poland Super Hero
  • Thank You
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2015, 03:03:32 PM »
Did you make a note of his name?  I'd be watching him all the time to see what's going on there.  If he was winning every hand with crap like that.....it just makes me suspicious.

People who play all-in every hand win few buy-ins like 90% times I see them playing  LOL
http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands/Boom/13155021_D288085CE1  :-bd

What's going on right now!

36mins ago someone from us flag United States read article Andy Philachack Takes 1st Place in 2016 WSOP Circuit Choctaw Main Event

Poker Community